registry

Send suggestions to the UBPN or find answers to your questions about the boards.
hope16_05
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: 28 years old with a right obstetrical brachial plexus injury. 5 surgeries to date with pretty decent results. Last surgery resolved years of pain in my right arm however, I am beginning my journey with overuse in my left arm

registry

Post by hope16_05 »

I am feeling very forgetful as I did not write down the info I registered with (login and password) Now I want to update it but I can not remember how to get in. Please help me,
Amy
Amy 28 years old ROBPI from MN
njbirk

Re: registry

Post by njbirk »

Are you talking about the new registry or the Registration login for the message boards? They are separate databases.

Nancy
hope16_05
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: 28 years old with a right obstetrical brachial plexus injury. 5 surgeries to date with pretty decent results. Last surgery resolved years of pain in my right arm however, I am beginning my journey with overuse in my left arm

Post by hope16_05 »

the new registry
it is no big deal I was just going to chang the town listed to Bemidji instead of Laporte, but then it will be Duluth in September.

Amy
njbirk

Post by njbirk »

Off to college in the Fall, huh?
How exciting!

Well, we don't have access to your password but what we can do is delete it and you can input it again! But maybe you should just wait till Fall when your address will change?

So glad you are coming to camp! It will be nice to meet you in person.

Nancy
Kath
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am ROBPI, global injury, Horner's Syndrome. No surgery but PT started at 2 weeks old under the direction of New York Hospital. I wore a brace 24/7 for the first 11 months of my life. I've never let my injury be used as an excuse not to do something. I've approach all things, in life, as a challenge. I approach anything new wondering if I can do it. I tried so many things I might never have tried, if I were not obpi. Being OBPI has made me strong, creative, more determined and persistent. I believe that being obpi has given me a very strong sense of humor and compassion for others.

Post by Kath »

Amy
I can't wait to meet you! I am so glad you are coming to camp.
Kath
Kath robpi/adult

Kathleen Mallozzi
njbirk

Post by njbirk »

Aha!
Steve Ferguson just informed me that he CAN retrieve your password and he will send it to you at the email you registered with.

We are still learning about this.

Nancy
hope16_05

Post by hope16_05 »

Thanks a bunch,
I will remember to write it down this time, I had to change it because it would not let me use what I always use(hope16_05).

I am so excited to actually meet every one. I am just thriled that I am going to be able to make it this year!

See you in September!

Big Hugs,
Amy