silicone wristbands?

Send suggestions to the UBPN or find answers to your questions about the boards.
Carrie

silicone wristbands?

Post by Carrie »

These are like the LiveStrong ones for cancer research. I know here, they are a big fundraiser and awareness tool, would it be possible to make up some BPI wristbands?
Just a thought,
-Carrie
admin
Site Admin

Re: silicone wristbands?

Post by admin »

Great idea. send it to the board.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi - I was just surfing the message board because my 9 year old daughte (right BPI) asked me why we can not make the bracelets for BPI for people to understand and be aware. Her best frien has diabettes and we just bought those bracelts. Did you get any information form the board?
Kathy Reilly
PS. =-we live in NY and they are very hot right now with all the kids.
Karen McClune

Post by Karen McClune »

Hi,

Just to let you know we have been discussing this as a board and it looks like we will be putting in an order in the next week or two. More information should follow once we get them back, which I understand takes about 6 weeks.

Thanks for asking.

Karen
BOD
kreilly1

Post by kreilly1 »

Karen -
That is great news - if there is anything I can do to help - My daughter would love to be involved. She is at the age that she wants to make more people aware of her injury.
Did the bosrd come up with a color and wording for the bracelts? Please contact me when you know more - or need more help.
Kathy REilly
Karen McClune

Post by Karen McClune »

HI Kathy,

Just wanted you to know that an order went in today for the bracelets. They will be blue, can't remember exactly what saying used, but I do know our website is on them.

As soon as they are back we will start to sell them. We will also be selling them at camp. Please let your daughter know this.

Hugs to you both,

Karen

Karen McClune

Post by Karen McClune »

Hi Serra

As Nancy said, we will have order forms in Outreach when it come out and also on our website.

Outreach won't be out for a few more months as we are working on it now. Please make sure Nancy, Nancy@ubpn.org, has your corrent mailing address.

Thanks for asking,

Hugs, Karen

Karen McClune

Post by Karen McClune »

Hi all,

Please make sure Nancy has your mailing address so when Outreach is ready to be mailed you will receive one. Send your address to nancy@ubpn.org.

Thanks all,

Karen
UBPN BOD